Thursday 26 September 2013

BLACK POWDER for the ZULU WAR


I was asked by the chaps at Warlord if I would like to supply them with some images of my (now Simon Walker's) Zulu War collection for their new Black Powder supplement which they will be releasing in the near future. I have attached just a few of the many pictures that I sent them.











Warlord very kindly sent me their excellent Black Powder books and figures and I am looking forward to getting a copy of the Zulu War supplement as well on its release.

 
Simon Walker has asked me to expand on the collection for him so there will be more posts on the Zulu War on this blog in the future.

Apologies for the lack of feed back on your posts of late. I have been viewing but due to time shortages I have to prioritise where I spend what little I do have.  I need to spend more time painting and less blogging or things will grind to a halt. There will probably be less regular posts in the future but hopefully when it does come it will be worth the wait.

Cheers,
Pat.        

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and this blog looks beautiful...will be coming back for a good read
    Eric the shed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Pat. That river is a beauty... The rules are great too, though I rarely get chance to play them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful figures, terrain and photos Pat! Look forward to the Zulu War BP supplement...have really enjoyed your WI articles too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent pics Pat! Love the scene crossing the river.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greate pictures Pat !

    best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time is always a killer so spend it wisely. By wisely I mean the way YOU want to. Are you here to blog, paint, game or what? Surely blogging is ancillary to the rest?

    This is a top notch blog. I'm perfectly happy to wait.

    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, fantastic looking terrain!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are wonderful looking troops Pat! Looking forward to seeing the add-ons!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breathtaking. I think it is definitely worth the wait if this is what you produce. I go the other way and blog all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! That will be a supplement(Zulu) I for sure will add to my collection! I totally understand about painting more and blogging less.;-)

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic post Pat! Love the figures and the books look interesting!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pat, great work as always. I enjoyed your terrain article in WI. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply wonderful, Pat! Some fantastic photos there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful figures and photography! Although I haven't gamed it in a long time, I do like Black Powder. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful images I can not wait to see the new supplement

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Pat,

    as always your photos are simply awesome, gorgous, breath-taking. Without any doubt they'll decorate the new supplement perfectly.

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice pictures indeed. The water of the river looks very realistic.
    I was wondering, what kind of flock do you use on your table ?
    P@+ (another Pat but I sign P@+ which in French means approximatly "Pat, see you")

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks again chaps.
    Pat G, the flock I use is 'Landscape Scenics' and I mix two bags together, 1 x Spring and 1 x Summer. When dry, I dry brush the flock with a sand or tan colour paint to tone the colour down a little. I bought my flock off ebay in large 100g bags but the web address on the packet is www.expotools.com
    Hope this helps,
    The other Pat.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.